- Job Location : Remote
- Job Overview : Looking for an experienced AWS developer, with a minimum of 3 yrs. of experience on AWS cloud, along with excellent DevOps background.
- Experience : 2-3 years
- Budget : As per company standard
- Skill’s Required
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- Work as part of our global team, handling operations, enhancements and new development in multiple AWS accounts.
- Work with multiple business unit development teams across the globe.
- Monitoring & management of alerts, events via relevant monitoring & ticketing tools.
- Coordinate with Security team for tuning and maintaining security best practices.
- Review/support tools for environment monitoring and analysis including system health and performance.
- Leveraging the latest cloud services from AWS to build Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines, container/event-based solutions, infrastructure as code, testing frameworks, monitoring, and logging.
- Responsible to design, develop and deploy application servers.
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production systems.
- Provide technical support for applications and platform issues.
- Identify key areas for automation and optimization to enhance productivity.
- Identify opportunities for optimizing performance and provide suggestions for development.
- Coordinate maintenance activities and outages with infrastructure, Application management and Service Center teams.
Contact Us :
- Proficient understanding of virtualization technologies: Server, Storage, Networking
- AWS Certified Solution Architect is preferred.
- 3+ years working with AWS services such as serverless computing, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud formation, RDS, Lambda, Amazon Glue, Cloud Watch, Redshift, Cloud Trail, ECS, is a must.
- Experience creating templates with CloudFormation or similar technologies (Terraform etc.)
- Backend: Relational databases, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, MySQL, XML/JSON.
- Hands on experience with Docker and containerization of applications is a must.
- Strong understanding of security, risk and compliance frameworks, disaster recovery, high availability architectures, hardware, operating systems and networking connectivity
- Experience in Infrastructure / Applications monitoring and support.
- Experience with Administrating production and/or Linux environments (2+ years)
- Proficient understanding with scripting languages, and software & infrastructure automation skills
- Building APIs using API frameworks, Node, Swagger would be an added advantage.
- Experience using Bitbucket or another version control system and a CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge of cloud design patterns, architecture, implementation, and performance tuning, and troubleshooting of applications in a Highly Available, globally distributed cloud platform.
- Knowledge of cloud design patterns, and architectures and debugging. We adopt a multi-account, multi-VPC strategy for maximum isolation between different services and separation of operational responsibility.
Interested applicants, please share your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach me at my Mobile# +91-98112-33516, Thanks…