With IT expanding as a highly competitive business, the demand for highly skilled workers has risen dramatically.
Do you want to attract new talent without being caught up in the chaos in HR management ? Permanent Staffing could be the best solution to get new employees
Akscellence offers dependable Contract staffing services that gives the possibility of increasing your staff’s capacity without taking their full time.
It consists of following steps below.
1. H1B Registration Fee (March month):
USCIS Fee : $10 ( $215 from 2024 onwards)US Attorney Fee : $250
2. H-1B Petition Fee (US Attorney & USCIS)(April to June month):
· US Attorney Fees = $1600 -$2000 on average + Office Charges ($100);
TOTAL $1700 – $2100 on average, This fee is different for a different law firms. (For Premium Cases add $150)
· US Attorney H-4 fees = $500 + Office Charges ($50); TOTAL $550
· USCIS Fees (H-1B) = $460 (base fee) + $500 (fraud fee) + ACWIA Fee** of ($750 OR$1500) + $2500 (Premium Processing Fee – If Available)
**ACWIA Fee is $750 (if less than 25 employees) OR$1500 (if 26 or more employees)
· USCIS Fees for H-4 = $370 + $85 (Biometrics per applicant)
· Additionally, please note that the PL-114-113 fee of $4000 applies to employers with 50 or moretotal employees and 50% of those are on H-1B/L-1
OTHER CHARGES THAT MAY APPLY
For Akscellence , Total Fee is $3410 ( $1700 (US Attorney fee)+ $1710(USCIS fee))
For Akscellence, OTHER ADMIN CHARGES: Total $250
3. Visa Stamping Fee (once the H1B petition is approved):
US consulate Fee(India) : $190 Attorney Fee (India): $260
We help Businesses to Grow more, Grow faster, Grow Bigger using Power of Digital Transformation , use of latest IT technologies, Business Analytics ,AI & ML etc.